Our top tips on what to consider when deciding your Landscaping needs…
We receive many calls, and many have the same theme they just don’t know where to start in their garden!
Here at Spring Forward Landscaping Ltd we have compiled a list of factors to deliberate when deciding how to improve/remodel your garden.
What is the purpose of your garden and how will it be used the most?
- Is it primarily for the children to play safely?
- Are you looking for an area to relax and entertain in?
- Do you have pets – more specifically dogs
Are you looking for a low maintenance garden?
- Do you like the idea of artificial turf?
- Would you prefer more hardscaping, i.e., a large slabbed area?
- Do you have any issues that may prevent you from maintain a regular garden, for example, mobility issues, age or disabilities?
- Do you have the time to keep on top of the maintenance?
Do you have a timescale?
- As a reputable company recognised for our high quality work, we usually have a lead time of 3-6 months
- Many of our projects can range from a week to 4 weeks dependant on size of the garden and the prep work involved
Do you have a budget?
- Landscaping is a skill and remember as with any work carried out in and around your home you pay for quality
- Many of our projects cost between £3000-£9000 (on average)
- The cost of materials as with any product is reflected in the price, we never use cheap and inadequate materials
- As a professional and reputable company, we hold all the correct insurances in place as required by Law
- From experience cheap means poor quality, paying out more in the long run and causes unnecessary distress for the client
What style do you have in your house?
- Do you have a theme or style in your home?
- As your garden is an extension of your home would you like that to be incorporated into your outdoor area?
Covid 19 update
During this current health crisis we are implementing new ways of operating to ensure the safety of our employees and clients.
- Phone and email communication instead of in-person meetings if preferred.
- If meetings are in person 2m distance will be kept in accordance with Government Guidance.
- Please notify us if you or anyone in your household is experiencing symptoms of Covid-19.
- Our employees are all following Government guidelines on minimising the risk, handwashing, hand sanitiser and keeping a safe distance from others where possible.
We want to thank all our clients for your support during this time and we hope you are all keeping safe and well.
The Spring Forward Team
Blog – Week Commencing 3rd February. This week Adam has been installing a feather edge fence and preparing the ground for artificial turf at a client’s house this week in between the wind and the rain!
Adam and Lorna also attended the Apprenticeship Fair at The Chase High School in Malvern where we had the opportunity to meet with Career advisors, Students, Parents and other Local Businesses that were offering Apprenticeships. This was ideal for us as we are in the process of hiring an apprentice and we learnt a lot about Apprenticeships and more!
We also have our new app out which will have a number of features including notifications, gallery and to celebrate this new addition we are offering 10% off Labour costs with every new download.